Date posted: 2020-10-22 - For immediate hire.
Ludosity is looking for a talented junior to mid-level 3D animator capable of animating snappy, cartoony fighting moves for our new platform fighter. This position is full-time for at least 10 months.
- At least 1+ years experience or 2+ years education in video game or 3D animation
- Strong understanding of 3D pose, silhouette, timing, weight, fighting game animation
- Able to animate snappy, clear action with specific timing requirements
- Strong will to improve animation based on feedback
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required
- Unity knowledge a plus but not required
You will be joining a full team in an on-going project. You can work remotely or
from our Skövde offices, and will need to communicate in English. All applicants are required to sign an NDA during the interview process.
Send your portfolio and some words about yourself to email@example.com! Please be sure to include an animation reel in your portfolio or you will not be considered.
Application deadline: 2020-11-06