logo

We’re proud to officially announce the game we’ve been working on since August last year: Card City Nights 2!

We will talk alot about the game in the coming months, but for now the biggest reveal is that there will be online multiplayer, and it’s going to be available for beta testing in just a few days! If you’re interested in trying it out, head on over to www.cardcitynights.com and sign up!

And remember, it’s always night in space.

XOXO, team Ludosity

Filed in News

8 thoughts on "Announcing Card City Nights 2, multiplayer beta!"

1. Barretta says:

Great written, what’s your secret? I’m still looking for
    my fashion. When you’re studying in the university,
    it appears as if you need to be ideal in everything.
    From phycology to faith science . Every topic is required to
    compose essays. Eventually, it requires a huge amount of energy and time.

Naturally, it might be intriguing if the topic is about my specialty,
    but generally, it is different. So that the most important thing that I come up that increase my productivity is to
    utilize this support for writing my documents https://essayhub.com:. I utilize this time for things I enjoy, learning new languagesand programming.
    It will help me to go deeper into my schooling, I find a part-time
    job that helps me to cover those expenses. My schooling gets more happy and productive.

2. Alfredo says:

I agree that it’s important to address one of the very acute
    college and college topics of today – the issue of essay and research paper writing.
    A couple of months back I had to publish an article on American Civil War, which is not my
    area of expertise. Two days prior to the deadline I was looking for samples of
    comparable papers when a groupmate shared
    this link with mehttps://essayservice.com. I was skeptical of essay writing businesses nevertheless Andy, a writer from This service,
    exceeded all of my expectations! I am able to recommend
    this platform talking from my own experience.
    In case you wonder what quality I purchased, it was a powerful A+!

3. A.P.Raphael says:

Will this game be available in Android!?

4. Ro says:

any updates?

5. Roger says:

Ah guys im so happy right now!

6. pancakes says:

Super excited, I always wanted online multiplayer in the original CCN! Can’t wait to play this!

7. louismorel says:

OMG cant wait. the first card night had so much potential I cant express how excited I am for the sequel. but then again I am a rabid fanboy so am probably biased