We announced it everwhere else, but forgot our own website – PsyCard is out on iOS and Android!

It’s currently at version 1.3 on both stores, and since release we’ve added Achievements, Cloud saving and splitscreen multiplayer!

Get it now for 2 bucks!

Play

AppStore

Filed in GamesNewsPsyCard

9 thoughts on "PsyCard released!"

1. Lela Apel says:

Are you seeking powerful online marketing that has no per click costs and will get you new customers fast? I apologize for sending you this message on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your ad text to websites through their contact pages just like you’re getting this ad right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just start bulk blasts to sites in any country you choose. So let’s say you need to push through an ad to all the mortgage brokers in the US, we’ll grab websites for just those and post your ad text to them. Providing you’re advertising a product or service that’s relevant to that type of business then you’ll be blessed with awesome results!

Shoot an email to jacob3640wod@gmail.com for the details

2. Joey Billington says:

Looking for effective online marketing that doesn’t charge a fortune and gets amazing resuts? Sorry to bug you on your contact form but actually that was kinda the point. We can send your advertising text to sites through their contact pages just like you’re reading this message right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just execute bulk blasts to websites in the location of your choice. So let’s assume you would like to send an ad to all the interior decorators in the US, we’ll scrape websites for just those and post your promo to them. Providing you’re advertising a product or service that’s relevant to that business category then your business will get awesome results!

Send a reply to mark3545tho@gmail.com for the details

3. Daniel Remar says:

We’ve no plans on releasing the game on PC at the moment, as we don’t think it’s up to the quality standards of our other games. I also don’t think you can buy it without using the app stores, sorry.

4. Is there a way to buy the game for android that doesn’t involve the google play store? Guess I’ll wait for a PC version if it’s planned, though I wouldn’t mind just buying the APK and running it with Bluestacks or something.

5. usami says:

I also like this game. And I’d like to play it on PCs, too! 😀

6. Michael says:

I got this game for my mobile device and this game just is JUST AWESOME. Seriously, ever since I played Card City Nights I could not find the game with at least somewhat similiar gameplay and graphics. And this is what I was looking for. A perfect match of a Minesweeper (who the heck doesn’t like Minesweeper?!) and a strategic game with psy powers and three different game modes. Definetely one of the best games I ever played.

7. luigi says:

Thanks for this great game. However since the update to version 1.3, I cannot play anymore. I have got a dark screen when launching the game. I am running ios 9.0.2.

8. Robin says:

I’m SO anticipating the launch of this on PCs !!!
    Seem like a really cool game : ).

9. I noticed a bug: whenever I go back to the main menu (from quick game/ story mode) the game won’t load and will instead soft-lock/ stay at the dark screen.